Thursday 20 August 2009

Over 100 Suggestions



After three days I have over 100 suggestions. There are some themes running throughout the cards, including peace, anti-war, love, caring and kindness and smiles. It is very challenging to begin considering how to realise a project that embraces these suggestions. I don't know if it is possible to have a lot of parts or to make one big whole.

I don't think it's so easy to come into an exhibition and respond to someone like me who asks you for ideas! Nonetheless some folk are making very complex, detailed and thoughtful propositions. I am hoping we can use this weblog or correspond by email and post to keep the conversations going as well as give those who think of more things after I go home a chance to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment